Once you have contacted me via phone, email, Facebook or Instagram, I will get back to you
to assess the current sleep problem and tailor a sleep-troubleshooting package to your child's
and your family's requirements.
Every child, parent and family is different and sleep issues can vary greatly, and, therefore, so
do our plans. Whether you are breast feeding, cosleeping, bottle feeding, don't wish to allow your child to cry out, or have other siblings to consider, we will make a plan that you can feel comfortable with, that will make a real difference to your family life.
- A phone or e-mail consultation to discuss your child’s current routine and sleep issue.
We will also discuss the possible options available to rectify the issues and we work
together to come up with a manageable sleep solution strategy.
- A comprehensive email detailing our agreed sleep plan.
- Six weeks of full support via text, email or phone, so you are never alone in putting the plan in place and we can make changes along the way. This is key to the success
of any sleep-solution program.
- Phone or e-mail consultation to discuss routine and sleep habits to get good habits in
place from the start.
- A comprehensive email detailing initial basic routine, which we will evolve together.
- 8 weeks support via email, phone and text support. The first 8 weeks will change and
evolve and we will need to amend routines to support these changes.
- Consultation to discuss current routine; sleep issue and parameters for moving
forward to improve the situation.
- A comprehensive emailed sleep plan
- Daily email support for 6 weeks.
- In person support in your home to implement the sleep plan.
- Minimum of 3 x consecutive 24 hour period to be booked.
- Follow up support
Please contact for price and availability.
- A very affordable package, for parents who have one or two clear issues for which they want to get some support, reassurance and/or answers.
- Full half-hour telephone consultation.
- Follow up email detailing the issues discussed and the suggested solutions.
- Clients may wish to have more than one consultation or a longer session, which can
of course be accommodated.